Drew's Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Drew's Role Play

This is the forum for Drew's Role Play Server. SA-MP.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugestion #4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beau_Arbiter
FBI Director
FBI Director
Beau_Arbiter

Sugestion #4 Empty
PostSubject: Sugestion #4   Sugestion #4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Suggestion #4

My suggestion is you have a event like a big Deathmatch in like area 51 we did this on a old server last person standing got a donator rank

mabye you should use that as a idea when more people come

and mabye a refer-a-friend person refers two friends or a number of friends admin's watch to see if there active for two weeks then if they are give the person that refered them first donator rank then the next rank in like 30days of activty just a idea to get more people to come

{forum}

can fbi get a private forum thing so only fbi members can join which will probally mean a FBI user group?

{server}

and andrew can fbi use swat skin if mike can enable us to just for training and high stake stuff
and mabye script in a skin for the lowest intern rank like the security skin if its not in use by lspd
Back to top Go down
Andrew Meyer
Cheif Of Police
Andrew Meyer

Sugestion #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugestion #4   Sugestion #4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:07 am

DM Suggestion: Sorry, no. I don't want any dming at all. If you want to DM risk getting arrested. Or go to a Dm server, and get it out of your system.

Forum Suggestion: I'm new to this type of forum. I'm used to the older PHBB versions, but i could look into the user group things, but I honestly have no idea how it works. Razz

Server Suggestion: I was talking to Mike, and sadly i was only half-listening. I Belive he said he would give you guys the S.W.A.T. Skin, but I'm hoping You only use it for Invasions, Heavy Duty Stuff, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://drewsrp.forumotion.net

Sugestion #4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drew's Role Play :: Chat :: Suggestions-
Jump to: