Drew's Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Drew's Role Play

This is the forum for Drew's Role Play Server. SA-MP.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDanzar
Admin Level 1
Admin Level 1

[SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?) Empty
PostSubject: [SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?)   [SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Once again, I have yet ANOTHER suggestion! Well I guess you could call this one a suggestion?

Anyways,

When I started on this server I was confused. When I spawned in San Fierro I didn't know where ANYTHING.. and I mean ANYTHING was.. I've never spawned in SF before on other servers, so I was like WTF! I bet alot of people might be like that too, so I have 2 options/suggestions that might help..

1. Change the spawn from San Fierro to Los Santos. Since alot of Roleplayers are used to spawning in Los Santos and then just put up a server message when people log in that this is a 'World-wide' roleplay, so then they know they can go to the other Islands.

2. Add some more help for the spawn in San Fierro. Like where stuff is, how to get there, how to get it (licenses), etc. A help message there wouldn't hurt either saying that it's a 'World-wide' Roleplay.

- Hawk
Back to top Go down
Andrew Meyer
Cheif Of Police
Andrew Meyer

[SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?)   [SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 am

I've been asking Mike about letting me edit the Tutorial in the script, but I haven't had a chance yet. Also not everyone spawns in SF it depends on where you say you are from. If your from the USA it's san fierro.
Back to top Go down
https://drewsrp.forumotion.net

[SERVER] My Suggestion #2 (Kinda?)
Page 1 of 1